Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have
- Ankle Pain
- Shin Splints
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Excessive Pronation
- Post Surgical Conditions
- Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis
What are my
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Physical Therapy*
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain Relief
- Recovery of Mobility or Stability
- Increased Strength
- Recovery of Walking and Functional Skills
- Independent Care
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Walking retraining.
- Balance exercises.
- Shoe inserts (orthotic recommendations).
* Cited from the academic journal, JBJS (American). 2006;88; Am J Sports Med 1998 May; 26(3).